Nevada casinos can reopen at 12:01am on June 4. Many in Las Vegas will welcome guests back at that time. Other casinos will do it later in the day, while some will wait until a later date when business conditions improve.
The list below shows which casinos have announced reopening plans with the exact time, if known. There is also a list of casinos that will not reopen on June 4 or have made no announcement. These are all sorted by region.
By my count, 61 Las Vegas full-service casinos reopened on June 4.
Las Vegas poker rooms open June 4
South Point, The Orleans and Venetian have confirmed that poker rooms will be open on June 4. Temporary Nevada gaming regulations cap games at four players. Venetian will offer $100 four-player winner-take-all no limit Hold’em sit and gos. All three will have cash games.
Fremont Street Experience
Fremont Street Experience will open at 9am on June 3. Golden Gate, Golden Nugget and The D are accepting hotel reservations for the night of June 3. Golden Nugget and The D will also offer food and beverage service that night. Downtown Grand opened its hotel on June 1.
Las Vegas Strip Casinos
Reopened Las Vegas Strip casinos
The list below is every Las Vegas Strip casino that has reopened. If there is a time in parenthesis, it opened on June 4. If there is a date, it opened later.
All Las Vegas Strip casinos have reopened. The last was Cromwell. It reopened on October 29.
- Aria (July 1)
- Bally’s (July 23)
- Bellagio (10am)
- Caesars Palace (10am)
- Casino Royale (12pm)
- Circus Circus (9am)
- Cosmopolitan (10am)
- Cromwell (October 29)
- Encore (10am)
- Excalibur (June 11)
- Flamingo (10am)
- Harrah’s (June 5)
- Linq (June 12)
- Luxor (June 25)
- New York-New York (10am)
- Mandalay Bay (July 1)
- MGM Grand (10am)
- Mirage (August 27)
- Palazzo (9am)
- Paris Las Vegas (June 18)
- Park MGM (September 30)
- Planet Hollywood (October 8)
- Sahara (10am)
- The Strat (8am)
- Treasure Island (10am)
- Tropicana (September 17)
- Venetian (9am)
- Wynn (10am)
Near Las Vegas Strip
Of the 10 off-Strip casinos closest to the Strip, six announced June 4 openings. Three of the other four have confirmed casinos will not open at that time.
Reopened on June 4
- Gold Coast (12:01am)
- Ellis Island (8am)
- Oyo (Sept 16)
- Palace Station (12:01am)
- Rio (December 22)
- Silver Sevens (10am)
- The Orleans (12:01am)
- Tuscany (4am)
- Westgate (June 18)
Not reopening on June 4
Downtown Las Vegas
Ten of the eleven downtown Las Vegas casinos confirmed reopening on June 4. One will not reopen at that time.
Reopened on June 4
- Binion’s (10am)
- California (12:01am)
- Downtown Grand (12:01am)
- El Cortez (8am)
- Four Queens (10am)
- Fremont (12:01am)
- Golden Gate (12:01am)
- Golden Nugget (12:01am)
- Plaza (9am)
- The D (12:01am)
Not Reopening on June 4
- Main Street Station
Big locals casinos operators have already noted which properties will open on June 4 and the ones that will have a later date. Information for the smaller casinos in the unannounced section is difficult to get. I expect some of these casinos to open on June 4. There were 31 locals casinos that opened with six not opened.
Reopened on June 4
- Alamo Casino – Blue Diamond (12:01am)
- Aliante (12:01am)
- Arizona Charlie’s Boulder (12:01am)
- Arizona Charlie’s Decatur (12:01am)
- Bighorn (12:01am)
- Boulder Station (12:01am)
- Cannery (12:01am)
- Club Fortune (9am)
- Emerald Island (12:01am)
- Green Valley Ranch (12:01am)
- Hoover Dam Lodge
- Jerry’s Nugget (9am)
- Jokers Wild (12:01am)
- Klondike Sunset (12:01am)
- Lucky Club (12:01am)
- Longhorn (12:01am)
- M Resort (8am)
- Poker Palace
- Rampart (8am)
- Railroad Pass (7pm)
- Rainbow Club (September 16)
- Red Rock (12:01am)
- Sam’s Town (12:01am)
- Santa Fe Station (12:01am)
- Silver Nugget (August 7)
- Silverton (12:01am)
- Skyline (6am)
- South Point (8am)
- Suncoast (12:01am)
- Sunset Station (12:01am)
- Wild Wild West (12:01am)
Not reopening on June 4
- Eastside Cannery
- Fiesta Henderson
- Fiesta Rancho
- Texas Station
Casablanca, Virgin River and Eureka are all opening on June 4.
Primm Valley and Whiskey Pete’s casino floors will be open on June 4. The only hotel in Primm for the immediate future is at Primm Valley. Buffalo Bill’s is closed indefinitely.
Terrible’s Roadhouse Casino in Jean
The website for Terrible’s Roadhouse Casino in Jean is offline. The company confirmed that the property is closed indefinitely. This is the former Goldstrike property.
The article was updated to reflect the following changes from the original version:
- Station Casinos announced that it will open doors at its June 4 properties at 12:01am.
- Rampart confirmed a 10am June 4 opening.
- Silverton confirmed a 12:01am opening time.
- South Point opening time of 10am added.
- Oyo confirmed July 1 reopening date.
- Jerry’s Nugget opens at 9am on June 4.
- Lucky Club announced that it will open at 12:01am on June 4.
- Caesars Entertainment announced 10am opening times for Caesars Palace and Flamingo.
- Caesars Entertainment announced Harrah’s will open at 11am on June 5.
- All Boyd Gaming casinos scheduled to open on June 4 will do so at 12:01am.
- Open times added: Circus Circus is 9am, Treasure Island is 10am.
- Club Fortune opens at 9am on June 4.
- Eureka opens June 4, time TBA.
- Venetian changed to 9am opening on June 4, Palazzo added to opening list, same time.
- Ellis Island opening time is 8am.
- Plaza confirmed 9am opening on June 4.
- Hoover Dam Lodge added to June 4 opening list, time TBA.
- Railroad Pass announced 7pm June 4 opening.
- Alamo Casino added to June 4 opening list.
- Added information for Mesquite, Primm and Jean.
- Four Queens and Binion’s will open at 10am on June 4.
- Tropicana moved to known closure list based on substantial evidence it will not open June 4.
- Silver Nugget confirmed it will remain closed.
- Big Horn and Longhorn will open at 12;01am on June 4.
- Klondike Sunset added to June 4 opening list.
- Casino Royale announced a noon opening on June 4.
- Downtown Grand announced a 12:01am opening on June 4.
- South Point and Rampart changed its opening times from 10am to 8am.
- Skyline confirmed it is opening at 6am on June 4.
- El Cortez opening time changed from 12:01am to 8am.
- MGM Resorts expects to open Excalibur on June 11.
- Poker Palace opened on June 4.
- Added opening dates and times for Linq, Luxor and Mandalay Bay.
- OYO changed its opening date from July 1 to July 15 to August 5.
- Bally’s announced a July 23 opening.
- Tropicana announced a September 1 reopening.
I stopped updating the bullet list. This page is accurate as of November 12, 2020.