3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV | 877-632-7800 | Mandalay Bay Resort
Mandalay Bay is located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. It has a tropical South Seas theme. The casino has table games, electronic tables, slots, video poker, live poker, and a BetMGM Sportsbook. Property amenities include multiple restaurants, shows and entertainment, shopping, pools, and hotel rooms. The Four Seasons and Delano hotels are also on the property.
Vegas Advantage is supported through memberships, sponsors, and advertisements. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Mandalay Bay casino
At Mandalay Bay, guests can find a selection of 1,200 slot and video poker machines, electronic and live table games, a poker room, and a BetMGM Sportsbook. The sportsbook has 17 large-screen TVs with a seating area. Additionally, there is seating with individual TVs for racing fans.
In Nevada, mobile betting app accounts must be created in person at a sportsbook. Mandalay Bay is a casino that processes applications for an online BetMGM account. Cash transactions for it are available here.
Like other MGM Resorts properties, Mandalay Bay uses the MGM Rewards players club. Loyal players receive perks like free parking, slot credits, meals, and hotel rooms.
At Mandalay Bay, there is a selection of table games. Options include baccarat, blackjack, craps, and roulette. There are several poker pit games. Minimum bets tend to be higher at Mandalay Bay than at nearby casinos. Expect to play for at least $25 at most hours of the day.
Mandalay Bay has craps and crapless craps. The odds for both are 3-4-5 times. The field pays triple on 12. Players will find 3/2 blackjack on the casino floor and in the salon. These tables are not open 24 hours.
Six-deck blackjack allows double down before and after splitting, surrender, and re-split aces. The dealer hits soft 17 on the casino floor. The double-deck and six-deck tables in high limit stand on soft 17.
There are three types of roulette dealt at Mandalay Bay. The high limit room has European Roulette. This is single zero with some additional bets. European Roulette has the la partage rule. If the pill lands on zero, all even money bets like red and black only lose half. The roulette tables on the floor at Mandalay Bay are double or triple zero and do not have la partage.
Casino Club, Total Access Club, and Vegas Advantage Super Fan members have more detailed access to table game surveys by casino property. You too can gain access to Vegas Advantage table game surveys and more for as little as $3 per month!
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Mandalay Bay deals live poker games Wednesday through Monday from noon to 3am. It is dark on Tuesdays. No limit hold’em cash games and tournaments are dealt. Learn more in our Mandalay Bay poker room review.
Entertainment at Mandalay Bay
Mandalay Bay has a wide scope of entertainment options. These range from permanent exhibits like the Shark Reef Aquarium and residency shows such as Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil to single-day events. The 12,000-seat Michelob ULTRA Arena in Mandalay Bay is also home to the Las Vegas Aces.
More intimate performances take place inside the House of Blues. On select dates in September and November, An Intimate Evening with SANTANA will be hosted at the House of Blues. Erika Jayne performs in August, September, and December. Lucha VaVOOM performs October 27-28.
Dining and drinks at Mandalay Bay
At Mandalay Bay, dining options range from quick bites to upscale restaurants. With around 30 restaurants available, many are located steps from the casino floor. Others are located in the Shoppes at Mandalay Place and the Four Seasons.
- 3940 Coffee and Tea – Casual. Coffee and quick bites.
- BBQ Mexicana – Casual. Mexican cuisine.
- Beach Bar & Grill – Casual. Poolside dining.
- Border Grill – Casual. Mexican cuisine.
- Citizens Kitchen & Bar – Casual. Comfort food.
- Della’s Kitchen – Casual. “Historic farmhouse meets urban kitchen.”
- Flanker Kitchen + Sports – Casual. Sports Bar. (coming June 10, 2023)
- Fleur – Resort casual. Steak, pasta, and seafood.
- Foundation Room – Business casual. International cuisine.
- Hazel Coffee & Cocktails – Casual. Coffee, breakfast, and lunch.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – Casual. American cuisine.
- Hussong’s Cantina – Casual. Mexican cuisine.
- KUMI – Resort casual. Japanese cuisine with a Korean American twist.
- Libertine Social – Casual. American gastropub.
- Lupo by Wolfgang Puck – Resort casual. Italian cuisine.
- Mandalay Bay Food Court – Quick bites.
- Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria
- Johnny Rockets
- Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs
- Pan Asian Express
- Noodle Shop – Casual. Pan Asian cuisine.
- PRESS at Four Seasons – Casual. Quick bites.
- Retro by Voltaggio – Casual. American cuisine.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub – Casual. Irish pub fare.
- Rivea – Upscale casual. French cuisine with an Italian influence.
- S Bar – Upscale fashionable attire. Small plates.
- Seabreeze Cafe – Casual. All-day breakfast and lunch.
- Slice of Vegas – Casual. New York-style pizza and Italian dishes.
- Starbucks – Casual. Coffee and quick bites.
- StripSteak – Resort casual. Steakhouse.
- Veranda at Four Seasons – Casual. American cuisine with a Mediterranean influence.
- Wahlburgers – Casual. Burgers.
Resort amenities include three large pools, a lazy river, and tons of white sand. Additionally, there’s a 1.6-million-gallon wave pool. The Shoppes at Mandalay Place offers a wide range of shopping and restaurants.
Check-in: 3pm | Check-out: 11am | Resort Fee: $39 per night
Rooms have shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, lotion, soap, Q-tips, cotton balls, an iron/ironing board, a makeup mirror, and a hairdryer. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.
The standard deluxe rooms at Mandalay Bay are spacious at about 550 square feet and come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV as well as a 15-inch one in the bathroom.
The all-suite Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay stands tall at the southern end of the Strip featuring the fantastic Delano Beach Club. Further from the casino floor, all rooms are nonsmoking.
The standard 725-square-foot suite features a separate bedroom and living room, along with an oversized bathroom. There are three flat-screen TVs, including one in the bathroom. Suites at Delano are designed in such a way that the bedroom is buffered from the hallway by both the living room and bathroom.
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino FAQ
Does Mandalay Bay pay 3/2 on blackjack?
There are eight blackjack tables on the Mandalay Bay casino floor that pay 3/2. All high limit games also have a 3/2 payout.
What types of roulette are dealt at Mandalay Bay?
Mandalay Bay deals single, double, and triple zero roulette. The single zero games have European rules.
Is there a poker room at Mandalay Bay?
There is a poker room at Mandalay Bay. It is open every day, except Tuesday.
What are the craps odds at Mandalay Bay?
Craps odds are 3-4-5 times. The field pays triple of 12 at both craps and crapless craps.
Is there a sportsbook at Mandalay Bay?
There is a BetMGM sportsbook at Mandalay Bay. It is next to the poker room.
Last updated: May 28, 2023