3708 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV | 702-698-7000 | Cosmopolitan Casino
Previously an independent casino, Cosmopolitan is now a part of the MGM Resorts family. This luxury resort casino has a selection of table games, slots, video poker, and a BetMGM Sportsbook. It also offers guests a large selection of dining options and over 3,000 hotel rooms and suites. Resort amenities include pools, a spa, and shopping.
Vegas Advantage is supported through memberships, sponsors, and advertisements. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Cosmopolitan has a selection of live table games and 1,300 slot and video poker machines. It also has a BetMGM Sportsbook. Located near the Strip, the sportsbook features dozens of TV, LED video walls, and 23 bartop video poker machines. Deposits and withdrawals for the BetMGM app are processed at Cosmopolitan.
The video poker at Cosmopolitan is among the best on the Las Vegas Strip at low limits. The $1 bar top games return around 98%. There are multi-hand variants like Triple Play, Five Play, Ten Play, 25 Play, 50 Play, and Ultimate X that have the same or better returns. These denominations start at $0.05 on the casino floor.
There are a few electronic table games at Cosmopolitan. This includes Ultimate Texas Hold’em. Cosmopolitan is the only Las Vegas casino with video Ultimate Texas Hold’em. The minimum bet is $5.
Cosmopolitan has a large selection of table games. This includes baccarat, blackjack, Casino War, craps, High Card Flush, pai gow poker, roulette, Three Card Poker, and Ultimate Texas Hold’em. Cosmopolitan is one of just two Las Vegas casinos that still deals Casino War.
Roulette comes in single, double, and triple zero forms. Single zero roulette has European rules. This means that even money wagers like red and black only lose half when zero is called.
Table game minimums start at $15. Craps odds are 3-4-5 times. The field pays triple on 12. There are 3/2 blackjack tables on the casino floor and in the high limit salon. Surrender and re-split aces are available at these tables. High limit six-deck blackjack tables stand on soft 17.
Casino Club, Total Access Club, and Vegas Advantage Super Fan members have more detailed access to table game surveys by casino property. You too can gain access to Vegas Advantage table game surveys and more for as little as $3 per month!
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Entertainment at Cosmopolitan
Shows playing at The Cosmopolitan are Spiegelworld OPM, a space-themed carnival, and seasonal concerts and headliners in the Chelsea Theater. OPM is dark on Mondays and Tuesdays. However, shows are at 7pm and 9pm Wednesday through Sunday.
Dive-in movies are held on Mondays at 8pm at Boulevard Pool. During the winter holidays, this becomes an outdoor ice skating rink.
Dining and drinks at Cosmopolitan
There is a large selection of dining options at Cosmopolitan. Restaurants vary from quick bites to fine dining establishments. Some restaurants are located near the casino floor while others are located throughout the resort.
- Bang Bar by Momofuku – Casual. Asian-fusion dishes.
- Beauty & Essex – Casual. American cuisine.
- Blue Ribbon – Casual. American dishes.
- China Poblano – Casual. Chinese and Mexican cuisine.
- District: Donuts, Sliders, Brew – Casual. Comfort food.
- E by Jose Andres – Upscale Spanish cuisine.
- Eggslut – Casual. Breakfast all day.
- Ghost Donkey: Mezcal & Tequila Bar – Casual. Mexican cuisine.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken – Casual. Southern cuisine.
- The Henry – Casual. American cuisine.
- Holsteins – Casual. Burgers.
- Jaleo – Casual. Spanish tapas.
- The Juice Standard – Quick bites. Juices.
- Lardo – Casual. Sandwiches.
- LPM Restaurant & Bar – Upscale shareable dishes. (coming Fall 2023)
- MILK Bar – Casual. Desserts.
- Momofuku – Casual. American Asian cuisine.
- Overlook Grill – Casual. Cafe.
- Red Plate – Upscale dining. Chinese cuisine.
- Scarpetta – Causal. Italian cuisine.
- Starbucks – Quick bites. Coffee.
- STK – Upscale Steakhouse.
- Superfrico – Casual. Italian American Psychedelic cuisine.
- Tekka Bar: Handroll & Sake – Casual. Sushi Bar.
- Va Bene Cafe – Quick bites. Coffee and pastries.
- Wicked Spoon – Casual. Multi-cultural cuisine.
- Zuma – Upscale Japanese cuisine.
Check-in: 3pm | Check-out: 11am | Resort Fee: $45 per night
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has more than 3,000 rooms and suites. Dog-friendly rooms are available. Amenities include multiple pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, shopping, and Sahara Spa, Salon & Hammam.
The 460 square-foot City Rooms feature two queen beds. City Studios provide 630 square feet of space. These rooms feature one king bed and a spacious living area. Most Terrace one-bedrooms have a balcony. Some rooms have a view of the Bellagio Fountains. Wraparound Terrace Suites are panoramic and you can see all the way down or up the Strip.
Cosmopolitan Casino FAQ
Are there 3/2 blackjack games at Cosmopolitan?
There are 3/2 blackjack games on the casino floor and in the high limit salon at Cosmopolitan.
What are the craps odds at Cosmopolitan?
The maximum Cosmopolitan craps odds are 3-4-5 times. The field pays triple on 12.
Is there a poker room at Cosmopolitan?
There is no poker room at Cosmopolitan. There is poker at Aria and Bellagio. Both are next to Cosmopolitan.
Is there a sportsbook at Cosmopolitan?
There is a BetMGM sportsbook at Cosmopolitan.
Last updated: May 25, 2023