Boulder Station Poker Room

The Boulder Station poker room reopened on August 3, 2020. It is operated by Station Casinos. The property is located on Boulder Highway near US 95.

There are 10 poker tables at Boulder Station. Each table has eight seats and is divided with plexiglass. It is open 24 hours a day.

The poker room at Boulder Station is best known for its fixed limit Omaha Hi action. It is the only poker room in town that spreads the game on a regular basis. It runs most and sometimes all hours of the day. No limit and fixed limit Texas Hold’em are typically the other cash games found at Boulder Station. There are no tournaments.

Boulder Station poker room cash games

The main cash game at the Boulder Station poker room is 4/8 fixed limit Omaha Hi. It has a half-kill. The other common games are 2/4 and 4/8 fixed limit Texas Hold’em and 1/2 no limit Hold’em. The buy-in range for no limit is $100 to $300.

Boulder Station poker tournaments

Boulder Station does not deal any poker tournaments. This is not due to COVID-19 restrictions. There were no poker tournaments there before the closure.

Boulder Station poker promotions

Omaha players have a bad beat jackpot. It hits when a player loses four jacks or better. The loser of the hand gets 40%. The winner’s share is 20%. The table share is 40%. Four of a kind hands must include a pocket pair. The jackpot increases by 70 percent of the drop daily. The other 30 percent goes into the backup bad beat jackpot.

The Jumbo Bad Beat returned to Station Casinos poker rooms. The jackpot started at $125,000. A player at a Texas Hold’em table must lose at least quad 10’s when the jackpot resets to hit the payout. Pocket pairs must be used for four of a kind hands. Both hole cards must be used in straight flushes.

There are high hands every 30 minutes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The other four days has $500 for flopping quads with a pocket pair. A royal flush in Texas Hold’em pays $599 daily. A straight flush is $100. 

All players may earn $1 an hour in comps. This requires clocking in with a Station Casinos Boarding Pass.

Environment

The Boulder Station poker room is an average locals joint. It is mostly local patrons that have played together for years. The casino floor is walled off from the poker room. This helps with keeping sound and smoke away.

Boulder Station poker rake

Boulder Station rakes 10% up to $4. There is a $1 jackpot drop.

Boulder Station poker FAQ

Is the Boulder Station poker room open 24 hours a day?

Yes. It is 24 hours.

What cash games are spread at the Boulder Station poker room?

The main game is 4/8 Omaha Hi. Texas Hold’em is spread in 2/4 and 4/8 fixed limit, as well as 1/2 no limit.

How many seats are at Boulder Station poker tables?

There are eight seats at the poker tables. Plexiglass partitions were installed to allow this.

Are there any poker tournaments at Boulder Station?

No. It does not spread any tournaments.

What is Boulder Station’s poker comp rate?

Players earn $1 an hour in points when clocked in with a Boarding Pass card.

Is smoking permitted in the Boulder Station poker room?

No. The poker room banned smoking in 2013. 

Updated: November 13, 2020