3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV | 702-414-1000 | Venetian Resort
Venetian is one of the most luxurious resorts in Las Vegas. It was built by the vision of the late Sheldon Adelson and his Las Vegas Sands company on the former Sands Casino property. Its sister resort Palazzo connects to it through the Grand Canal Shoppes. The Sands Convention Center is behind both properties.
The Venetian casino floor is home to over 100 table games and thousands of slot machines. This includes video poker and electronic table games. There is a poker room and William Hill sportsbook on the property. It is also home to many entertainment and dining options.
Vegas Advantage is supported through memberships, sponsors, and advertisements. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
The casino floor at Venetian is a little over 100,000 feet. It offers a wide variety of table games and limits. Slots start at the penny denomination and run over $100. Most of the smaller denomination slots are video. Higher limit machines trend toward reels. There is a poker room and sportsbook on the property.
The Venetian casino may be best known in the casino world for being the first to try triple zero roulette. It was called Sands Roulette as the third zero was the company logo. Today, every Las Vegas Strip casino has at least one triple zero roulette table.
Venetian is also where 6/5 blackjack was tried first at all low limit tables. Like triple zero roulette, other casinos followed. All Las Vegas Strip casinos now deal 6/5 blackjack at lower limits.
Palazzo is connected to Venetian. It offers about the same types of games that may be at slightly lower limits.
There are over 100 tables on the Venetian casino floor with more in the high limit salon. The limits usually start at $15 and run to $100 and more. Baccarat, blackjack, crapless craps, craps, roulette, and poker pit games like Crazy 4 Poker and Mississippi Stud are available.
Venetian and Palazzo are the only two Las Vegas casinos that deal Spanish 21. That game pays 3/2. All the other low limit blackjack tables pay 6/5, including more than 10 Free Bet Blackjack tables.
There are a few high limit 3/2 tables in front of the salon and many more in it. The options are double-deck and six-deck. Both allow double down before and after splitting. The six-deck games add surrender and re-split aces up to four hands. The high limit six-deck game stands on soft 17. All other games hit it.
Venetian has roulette with one, two, and three zeros. Triple zero roulette started here. The single zero roulette table does not have European rules. It is a standard game.
Craps and crapless craps have 3-4-5 times odds. The field pays triple on 12.
Casino Club, Total Access Club, and Vegas Advantage Super Fan members have more detailed access to table game surveys by casino property. You too can gain access to Vegas Advantage table game surveys and more for as little as $3 per month!
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
The 34-table Venetian poker room is among the largest in Las Vegas. It grows exponentially in size for major events. There is almost always a DeepStacks tournament running. This series runs year-round, taking a few short breaks.
A variety of cash games are dealt at the Venetian poker room. It is open from 9am to 5am daily. Read more in our review.
Entertainment at Venetian
Shows at both Venetian and Palazzo are easily accessible from either property. Spiegelworld’s Atomic Saloon Show is performed inside the Grand Canal Shoppes. Madam Boozy Skunkton and her sensationally talented, outrageously amoral crew perform sexy acrobats and ridiculous comedy mayhem. Shows run at 7:30pm and 9:30pm Friday through Tuesday. It is dark on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
Rotating performances are held inside the Venetian Theatre. These are typically concerts and larger comedy shows. Shows typically start at 8:30pm.
- Aug 25-26, 30, Sep 2-3 The B-52s Las Vegas Residency
- Sep 15-16 Emmanuel
- Sep 22-23 Paulina Rubio
- Sep 29-30, Nov 16-17 David Spade & Nikki Glaser
- Oct 6-7, 11, 13-14 Jackson Browne
- Oct 20-22, 25, 27-28, Nov 1, 3-4 Earth, Wind & Fire
- Nov 8 Daryl Hall
- Nov 10-11 REO Speedwagon
A smaller venue, the Summit Showroom typically holds comedy performances. Shows start at 8:30pm unless otherwise noted.
- Sep 15 Ralph Barbosa
- Oct 7 Christina P
- Nov 4 Heather McDonald
Other attractions include indoor and outdoor gondola rides, PanIQ Escape Room, minus5º Ice Experience, and Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum.
PanIQ Escape Room offers multiple levels of escape rooms for guests 8 years of age and older. An adult must be present the entire time in a privately booked room for children under 15. However, an adult only needs to be present for check-in if all guests are 15 to 17 years old. Players have 45 minutes to solve all the puzzles and escape. A maximum of 7 participants are allowed in each escape room except for Zombie Outbreak, which allows 10 players. Available levels and games include:
- Expert Level (Recommended for Escape Room Veterans)
- Atlantis Rising
- The Time Machine
- Hard Level
- The Haunted Manor (Spooky Age 12+)
- Wizard Trials
- Medium Level
- Casino Heist
- Zombie Outbreak (Scary Age 12+)
- Easy Level
- The Morning After (Age 18+)
Dining and drinks at Venetian
There is an expansive selection of dining options at both Venetian and Palazzo properties. Each casino has restaurants located steps from the casino floor while other options are along Restaurant Row between the casino floors. Additional restaurants are on the second level in the Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer – Patio seating available.
- Bouchon (Level 10) – Poolside fine dining. French cuisine.
- Grand Lux Café at The Venetian – American cafe.
- Noodle Asia – Asian cuisine.
- Truth & Tonic (Level 4) – Fully vegan restaurant.
- Canyon Ranch Grill (Level 3) – American cuisine.
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck – Fine dining. Steakhouse.
- Grand Lux Café at The Palazzo – American cafe.
- HaSalon – Fine dining. Mediterranean Israeli cuisine. (coming in 2023)
- Hong Kong Café – Asian cuisine.
- LAVO Italian Restaurant – Fine dining. Italian cuisine.
- Mott 32 – Fine dining. Asian cuisine.
- CHICA – Latin and Mexican cuisine.
- Delmonico Steakhouse – Fine dining.
- estiatorio Milos – Seafood. Greek cuisine.
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano – Italian cuisine.
- SUGARCANE raw bar grill – Global cuisine. Seafood.
- Yardbird – American dishes.
2nd level – Grand Canal Shoppes
- Buddy V’s Ristorante – Italian cuisine.
- Canaletto – Italian cuisine.
- Cañonita – Mexican cuisine.
- Carlo’s Bakery – Desserts.
- Casanova – Italian cuisine.
- Flight Club Social Darts – American bar fare.
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria – Italian cuisine.
- Mercato della Pescheria – Seafood. Italian cuisine.
- PrimeBurger – Breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, and steaks.
- Rockhouse – American bar fare.
- Royal Britannia Gastropub – American and British pub fare.
- Smith & Wollensky – Steakhouse.
- SUSHISAMBA – Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian cuisine.
- TAO Asian Bistro – Fine dining. Asian cuisine.
- Trattoria Reggiano – Italian cuisine.
- Trustworthy Brewing Company – American cuisine. Craft beer.
- Villa Azur – French and Mediterranean cuisine.
- The X Pot – Asian cuisine.
- Zeppola Cafe – Italian cuisine and bakery.
Property amenities include multiple pools, Canyon Ranch spa, and FedEx Office Business Center. Pools are located on the 4th floor of the Venetian Hotel and the 3rd floor of the Palazzo Hotel. A third pool is on the lobby level in the Venezia Tower. With the daily resort fee, hotel guests also gain access to thousands of top magazines and newspapers through the free PressReader app.
Check-in: 3pm | Check-out: 11am | Resort Fee: $45 per night
A luxury resort located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the Venetian offers all-suite accommodations. All suites are nonsmoking and start at 650 square feet. Suites feature one king or two queen beds, a separate living room, and an oversized bathroom. Premier and Signature Suites provide guests with additional space and features.
Venetian Resort & Casino FAQ
Are there any 3/2 blackjack tables at Venetian?
Most blackjack tables at Venetian pay 6/5. The exceptions are Spanish 21 and high limit games.
What are the maximum craps odds at Venetian?
Craps has 3-4-5 times max odds. The field pays 12. This includes crapless craps.
What types of roulette are dealt at Venetian?
Single zero, double zero, and triple zero roulette are all dealt at Venetian.
Which casino started triple zero roulette?
Venetian in Las Vegas was the first casino to deal triple zero roulette. The first game of it was dealt in 2016.
Is there a poker room at Venetian?
There is a large poker room with cash games and major tournaments at Venetian.
Last updated: May 28, 2023