Las Vegas entertainment venues may now open. Crowd size is generally limited to the lesser of 250 patrons or 50 percent of capacity. Large venues may be granted exceptions with strict spacing standards. Performers must be at least 25 feet from the audience.
Las Vegas shows that have already reopened
LA Comedy Club at The Strat was the first entertainment venue to reopen. That occurred on October 9. It offers three shows a night. Redneck Comedy Magic is the 6pm show. Local and touring comedians perform at 8pm. Headliner Butch Bradley is on stage with special guests at 10pm Thursday through Monday, with the other two 10pm shows featuring local and national talent.
Delirious Comedy Club
Delirious Comedy Club is at Downtown Grand. It was the first to announce its reopening. Its first show was on October 15. It features touring and local comedians. There are two shows Thursday through Sunday. The times are 8pm and 10pm. It is dark Monday through Wednesday.
X Country is a topless show at Harrah’s. It was the first production to welcome guests. Shows are at 10pm Thursday through Sunday.
Absinthe is an exceptional show performed under the tent outside Caesars Palace. It returns October 28 with a new show format and setup that allows it to conform to pandemic crowd policies. There are two shows nightly at 8pm and 10pm.
Piff the Magic Dragon reopens at Flamingo on October 29. Shows are performed on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Show time is 7:30pm.
House of Tape featuring Tape Face opens on November 11. Show times are Wednesday through Sunday at 7pm. It is dark on Monday and Tuesday.
While there has not been an official announcement, Wayne Newton returns to Bally’s on December 7. Show time is 8pm, according to the Caesars Entertainment calendar. Shows run about three days a week on varying dates.
Laugh Factory reopens November 5. Opening weekend features Bob Zany, Brian McKim and Tracy Skene. Show times are 8:30pm and 10:30pm Thursday through Sunday. It is dark on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
MGM Resorts casinos bring shows back starting November 6. Below is the list available at each property:
- David Copperfield – Magician described by Forbes as the most commercially successful in his field in history. Two shows are performed daily at 7pm and 9:30pm. There is a 4pm matinee on Saturday.
- Jabbawockeez – World-famous dance crew, winners of the 2006 America’s Got Talent and an MTV hip hop reality show. Performs Thursday through Monday at 7pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday also has a 9:30pm show.
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club – Comedy club featuring local and touring talent. Shows are Friday and Saturday at 7pm and 10pm and Sunday at 8pm.
- Carrot Top – Features comedian Scott Thompson, known professionally as Carrot Top. He performs at 8pm Monday through Saturday.
- Fantasy – Topless revue show that performs nightly at 10:30pm.
- The Australian Bee Gees – Bee Gees cover band show that goes live at 6pm five nights a week. It is dark on Tuesday and Friday.
- Thunder from Down Under – Male revue performed nightly except Tuesday at 8:30pm. It also hosts shows at 6pm on Saturday and 11pm on Friday and Saturday.
If you are aware of a show that is returning or already live that we missed, please contact us on Twitter where we have DM’s open or email us at email@example.com.